Activities at Newquay
Over three days in late October 2017, BLOODHOUND SSC will be put through its paces at one of the UK's longest runways at the Aerohub Cornwall Airport in Newquay.
Join us for an action-packed day where you can watch the Car in action and also visit our range of interactive and educational zones to understand more about the realities of driving a vehicle at 1,000mph:
- Education Zone
- BLOODHOUND Zone
- Sponsors' Zone
Other highlights include:
- Find out more about operating the Car by taking a closer look at Mission Control (where the magic happens).
- Listen to the BLOODHOUND Team talk about the Car from our indoor and outdoor stages.
- Get up close and personal with other vehicles that can boast speeds of 200mph.
- Test your dexterity at the Army climbing wall.
- Visit those who have made this Project possible and given us invaluable support in our Sponsors' Zone.
With ample free parking at the site this is the perfect day out for the whole family. Choose from a selection of tickets including discounted family tickets. Children under 5 go free. In addition, local residents of Cornwall are eligible for an extra £5 off each ticket.
Thursday 26 October - VIP Day
Saturday 28 October - Public Day
Monday 30 October - Educational Day
Together with Cornwall County Council, we are pleased to invite all local secondary school students to come and watch the Car. School students nationwide should apply for tickets via their institution.