The BLOODHOUND Project is funded by sponsorship and donations from individual members of the public, small and medium-sized businesses, and global corporations. Every last bit of money raised goes towards helping us create something special, with a lasting legacy of inspiration for our future generation of scientists and engineers.
You can support us in many ways:
- Add your name to the Car's fin and see it go 1,000mph!
- Make a one-off or regular donation.
- Add your selfie - or that of a friend or relative - to the Car's bodywork.
- Join our supporters' club - the 1K Club.
- Become an Ambassador for the Project.
- Become a sponsor.
Find out more below.
Add your name to BLOODHOUND's fin
By adding your name to the Car's fin from just £15, you are immediately part of our adventure.
Follow the links below and choose from our three schemes:
- Personal name (£15): You will receive a personalised certificate emailed to you by return and your name will appear here. Printed and framed, these are a great way to show you support the project or to give as a gift.
- School or youth group (£50): Your school, college or youth group will receive a special certificate, and will be added to the list here and will be in a separate area of the fin.
- Small businesses and organisations can join our Enhanced Fin Scheme for £500 and receive a high quality signed boardroom print, and add their logo to this page. The names will be in another separate area of the fin.
Please see the form below to add your name on the Car's fin and find out about other exciting ways to join there.
Make a one-off donation:
Nominate an amount and make a payment - there's no need to register:
Set up a regular donation
Choose how much you would like to donate each month and set up monthly payments:
Would you like your photograph or "selfie" on the Car's bodywork – permanently? When we break a record, you’ll be with us on the far side of the speed of sound.
You can add your selfie from only £50.
Join the 1K Club
By joining the 1K Club, you can get more from your involvement; we'll email you regular updates and exclusive offers, and invite you to special events. Find out about the benefits of 1K Club membership, and how to join.
Be a BLOODHOUND Education Ambassador
Become a BLOODHOUND sponsor
There are many ways you can support us through sponsorship ... from supplying the Project with some of our wide-ranging needs to displaying your company's logo on the Car. Find out about the many types of sponsorship and how you can help the Project by becoming a sponsor.
However you wish to support us, we look forward to hearing from you soon